Returns processing may be temporarily delayed due to Brexit and the rise in coronavirus infection. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you in advance for your understanding.
We have extended the return window to 22 March 2021 for all purchases made between 1 November 2020 and 14 February 2021.
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return unwashed and unworn products bought on this website by mail within 45 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. Items purchased outside the UK can only be returned by mail; they cannot be returned to stores. See below for details on how to return by mail.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns by Mail
- 1. Click here to create your Banana Republic return shipping label
- Choose your language and fill in required fields.
- Print or email the generated return label.
- 2. Complete invoice
a) Select return type.
- Standard Return: Refund in form of original payment.
- Gift Return: Refund in form of gift card.
- b) Write the quantity and reason code for each return in the far-right column of the invoice.
- a) Select return type.
- 3. Prepare your package
- a) Place the completed invoice, and your return into package. Use original packaging if possible.
- b) Seal package securely.
- c) Affix your carrier return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- 4. Ship your package
Changes and Cancellations
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call us as soon as possible — dial 0800 368 0674 within the UK or click here for phone numbers outside of the UK. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.