Petite Velvet Midi Slip Skirt
- Midi length: Hits below the knee.
- Model: Size XS, 5'10" (178cm).
- High waisted. Fitted through the waist and hip, gently flared from hip to hem.
- Skirt length (size S): Petite 27", Regular 30"
- Looking for the matching Top?
- Elastic waistband. Pull-on style.
- Cut on the bias for figure-flattering drape, this midi-length slip skirt will carry you through the seasons. Wear it now with a boxy, oversized sweater and ankle boots, then wear it later with your favorite white tee and flatform sandals.
- Made with luxuriously soft velvet that has been specially cut with the nap facing up to show off the fabric's natural shine.
- *Fabric has a natural shine.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Shell: 76% viscose rayon, 24% nylon.
- *Do not tumble dry.
- Machine wash cold, line dry, warm iron on reverse side only; or dry clean.
- International Standard 4-7 Business Days — €4.00
- International Express 2-3 Business Days — €9.00
- Free returns by mail
*Learn more about delivery
Shipping and Handling
Due to the rise in coronavirus infection and Brexit, our Standard delivery method is experiencing delays and Express delivery is temporarily unavailable.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden
9-15 business days*
2-3 business days**
€4.00 per order
€9.00 per order
NOTE: Gap.eu and bananarepublic.gap.eu will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Standard Shipping and Handling
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in four (4) to seven (7) business days.
*Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
Express Shipping and Handling
Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) before 2:00 PM GMT will arrive in 2 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification. Orders placed with Express delivery Monday through Friday after 2:00 PM GMT, or on weekends and holidays, will arrive within 3 business days, pending credit card authorization and verification.
**Actual delivery times are subject to change. The delivery times displayed in the shopping bag at the time of your order will reflect when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day and will appear in your order confirmation email.
Please note that our carrier cannot deliver on a bank holiday. Any orders placed on a bank holiday will be processed the following business day.
Where a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for the same order. Each shipment is treated as separate a sale/transaction.
Shipments are via Hermes and DHL.
*Learn more about returns
Returns processing may be temporarily delayed due to Brexit and the rise in coronavirus infection. We request that you hold on initiating your returns until 31 January 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you in advance for your understanding.
We have extended the return window to 7 February 2021 for all purchases made between 1 November 2020 and 24 December 2020.
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return unwashed and unworn products bought on this website by mail within 45 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. Items purchased outside the UK can only be returned by mail; they cannot be returned to stores. See below for details on how to return by mail.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns by Mail (Excluding Croatia and Malta)
- 1. Click here to create your Banana Republic return shipping label
- Choose your language and fill in required fields.
- Print or email the generated return label.
- 2. Complete invoice
a) Select return type.
- Standard Return: Refund in form of original payment.
- Gift Return: Refund in form of gift card.
- b) Write the quantity and reason code for each return in the far-right column of the invoice.
- a) Select return type.
- 3. Prepare your package
- a) Place the completed invoice, and your return into package. Use original packaging if possible.
- b) Seal package securely.
- c) Affix your carrier return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- 4. Ship your package
Returns by Mail for Croatia and Malta
- 1. Email email@example.com stating you would like to schedule a return. Please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your full address, including address lines, postal code and country
- Your contact telephone number
- Your contact email address
- Your order number
- 2. Customer Service will work with Hermes to schedule a pickup to complete your return.
- 3. Hermes will contact you within 48 hours of submitting this request to schedule a pickup.
- 4. Have your items boxed up and ready to go.
- 5. Once your items are picked up, they will be returned to our warehouse to process the return.
- 6. You will receive a return confirmation email once the return is completed.
Changes and Cancellations
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call us as soon as possible — dial 0800 368 0674 within the UK or click here for phone numbers outside of the UK. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.