At the end of the day on Wednesday 20th July, this website will close. Please see below for what this means for if you need to make a return.
If something isn't right, let us know. Unworn and unwashed items purchased online may be returned within 14 days from receipt of the items. For details of how to return by mail, see below. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As Gap’s Distribution Centre will soon be closing, Gap is unable to process returns for any items posted to Gap after 9th August 2022. Please retain proof of postage. This does not affect your statutory rights.
After 9th August 2022, if you have any queries surrounding an order placed on gap.eu prior to 21st July 2022, including any queries in respect of faulty products, please contact the Customer Service team on email@example.com.
Except if exercising your statutory right to cancel, shipping and handling charges paid on your original shipment are not refundable when you use our easy returns by mail.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns by Mail
Returns must be posted back no later than 9th August 2022.
1. Click here to create your Gap return shipping label
- Choose your language and fill in required fields.
- Print or email the generated return label.
- 2. Complete invoice
a) Select return type.
- Standard Return: Refund in form of original payment.
- b) Write the quantity and reason code for each return in the far-right column of the invoice.
- a) Select return type.
- 3. Prepare your package
- a) Place the completed invoice, and your return into package. Use original packaging if possible.
- b) Seal package securely.
- c) Affix your carrier return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- 4. Send back your package – this must be done by 9th August 2022.
Changes and Cancellations
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.