The Gen Good T-Shirt
- Straight silhouette with a relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Chloe is 5'8.5/174cm with a 32"/81cm chest, 25"/64 cm waist and a 35"/89cm hip wearing a regular Gap size S.
- Short sleeves.
- Lower Emissions: The mill where we produced this shirt has participated and achieved Greenhouse Gas emission savings through participation in a Gap Inc. Recognized Efficiency Program.
- Support for Workers:This shirt was made in a factory supported by our Gap Inc. P.A.C.E program, which empowers women through career and life skill education for garment workers.
- Less Water: This tee saves uses 24% less water in garment washing through the laundry process that the mill uses. By using an eco butter spray instead of a garment wash, the mill uses less water and to prevent shrinkage (win, win).
- Less Waste: We believe style is circular. That’s why we obsess over fabric, details, and quality—each piece lasts a lifetime, whether it’s in your closet or someone else’s. Learn how to pass on the good with Give Back Box Here
- Better Materials:This shirt is made with 100% organically grown cotton. Organic cotton is better for people and the environment because it's grown without the use of harmful synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash.